Dont be intimidated

This is what i use:

1629136474253.png

A quick bit of advice. Never, and I mean never, tell the better half how much you have really spent getting to this point. - LOL>>>
Generalities, generalities! A few of us have spouses who either shoot or support our habit. The love of my life, when I am buying ammo or components encourage me to double or triple the order to ensure I have enough. God help me if the fire inspector ever comes around. Need any 20 gage or pistol primers? LOL.
One second thought I withdraw my offer. You cannot ever have enough.

My biggest fear is that my wife will sell al my guns and ammo when I die for the amount I told her I paid for them🤬
Got 3 sons and a daughter…ain't nobody selling those guns! If I convince them it's my will that they never leave the family the family technically doesn't need to know everything haha…. I myself can of course sell them as i see fit 🤣

Generalities, generalities! A few of us have spouses who either shoot or support our habit. The love of my life, when I am buying ammo or components encourage me to double or triple the order to ensure I have enough. God help me if the fire inspector ever comes around. Need any 20 gage or pistol primers? LOL.
One second thought I withdraw my offer. You cannot ever have enough.
My wife is a painter. Her supplies are not cheap. Go down to an art store sometime and look at the prices of good brushes. But first put on a pair of depends.

When i first joined this group to gain knowledge and ask questions of shooters with far more skill and money than i. I thought wow these guys have invested alot of money into rifles that can shoot like that. So i took my 500 dollar remington and put a good stock on it 500 bucks. I then put a 550 dollar 4x12 vortex scope on it and put a 65 dollar timney trigger in it. I shot the **** out of it like that. Surprised at how much better I was getting with it i thought its time to go for more. Last shift in camp i took 3 boxes of factory Winchester 180gr deer season shells went on a calm evening with a peice of I beam 16 inches by 12 . I placed it at the end of a straight away and painted it white. Drove 1.5 km ranged in on a rock 5 feet from my target (6 rounds till i hit it). I then proceeded to shoot 4 shots at my i beam 3hits in a 4 inch spread not sure where the 4th went . If i can do this so can you once ive gotten comfortable at this range ill be going for more.
😁👍