Doggin trip cancelled

Shane G.

Well we had planned to go to Nebraska first part of June to go on our first PD shoot for my sons 15th b-day. The guy we was going to shoot with emailed and said all of the land he had avaiable got poisoned out pretty much. So I got tables built,ammo loaded and no where to go now.

Anyone have any suggestions on some place to go or outfitters that aren't too high dollar?

Come to sd find dog town ask rancher to shoot said pdogs. Go shoot all day and go thank rancher maybe ask what kind of adult beverage he likes and bring him a bottle/case the next day. Set up for life time of pdog shooting. I would not pay a wooden nickel to shoot the rodents with all the guys that will just let you go.

Just got back from a 50mile radius of Rapid City, SD - all Prairie dogs are dead due to the Plague carried by a flea.... ruined my Vacation. We have been shooting around Rapid city for 8 years - you could easily shoot 1000 rounds a day with and AR-15 - now we found a small town we have never shot and it lasted about 4 hours... :( Please help with some SD towns :( Even the conata basin is dead :(

Head east around mobridge area lots of them still here i heard aobut that plague in that part. Give them two years the dogs will be back

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.