Does anyone recognize this load development target?

I haven't see that one Darryle but unknown munitions makes a good sight in target.

The shipping cost is more than the product

See below for a few PDFs.

Attachments

• ocwtarget_230625_161015.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Target for Sight In and Load Development v3 Low Ma_230625_160646.pdf
    146.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Target for Load Development x4 v3 High Mag mrad by_230625_160702.pdf
    202.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Target for Load Development x4 v3 Low Mag mrad by _230625_160755.pdf
    194.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Target for Load Development x6 v3 High Mag mrad by_230625_160910.pdf
    249 KB · Views: 139
  • Target for Sight In and Load Development v3 High M_230625_161002.pdf
    152.2 KB · Views: 146
  • targetaccshooter.pdf
    16 KB · Views: 114
  • TargetC.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 110
  • ocwtarget_230625_162014.pdf
    89.2 KB · Views: 131
The closest to it is a 1940's JC Higgins/Sears sighter target #4

That and the vintage Sears targets, I think I saw those on Etsy?

@lancetkenyon emailed me a bunch, if they work for him, they'll definitely work for me.

I have Catia at work, I can design something and then import the drawing into a pdf with all the data log of the first one. I just don't know if it would be an improvement over what Lance sent.

This thread started because I was sure someone would recognize that target and I thought it would be an easy item to locate.

I really appreciate everyone's help with the search and for giving up their favorite targets and data collection methods.

I have a separate flip Write in the Rain notebook for each rifle, I have their bigger notebooks for more pertinent information about range sessions, weather, conditions, Labradar results and the load information.

I have found there are no perfect collection methods, it seems like an ever evolving process. Maybe one day, one of the more intelligent knuckle heads here will land on the perfect log, rest assured, it won't be this knuckle head.

Looking for something that I can print that has plenty of places to record the pertinent data.

I found this on a review on Midway, but have unsuccessful finding the target to purchase or print.

Thanks View attachment 472665
You probably explored it, but is there contact information for the poster or the ability to post on the Midway review for an inquiry? Good luck!

You probably explored it, but is there contact information for the poster or the ability to post on the Midway review for an inquiry? Good luck!

I did, could not figure out how to reply to him specifically, only like or dislike his review.

I went as far as searching for his review name, deerthug as a possible forum name and searched for nearby ranges close to the location he gave in Maryland. No luck.