Does anyone make a 31" or longer 1:7 twist carbon fiber 375 barrel?

Well, that is not what they told me. They should get on the same page. They lost an order. Thanks for making the call though............
I've ordered barrels from many companies and while I agree they SHOULD all be on the same page but the simple fact is, sometimes misinformation is passed along. I'm not sure it's a good enough reason (at least for me) to bail on a company with such a good reputation for making barrels. I guess I could see if they actually did you wrong on an order more than one time. I have zero affiliation with Bartlein but I personally wouldn't stop doing business with them over an error in information. What the Hell, it's almost a new year, Resolve it. There the good guys in our sport/hobby. Plus, they do have what your looking for with a great reputation behind the product. Good luck. John

Helix 6 has made 416 barrels 38" long 1.900 shanks 1-8 twist. 408 barrels 1-9 twist 38 " long and .423 barrels 1-9 twist 1.9 od shank barrels 40" long for us so not sure why .375 barrels would be a problem but ok

Well, that is not what they told me. They should get on the same page. They lost an order. Thanks for making the call though............
Ask to speak with Brady - at Bartlein.

He seems able to give clear and correct answers. We had some conflicting info recently, and Brady was the man that resolved it for us.

Guys I appreciate all the input. When I posted that I found someone that could do it, I also placed the order. If the right person would've been on the phone when I called Bartlein then I would've ordered from them. They told me they couldn't do it so I moved on and the rest is history.

There's the Mueller Works 34 in 1 in 7 twist 375 Barrel. It shoots 425 grain Cutting Edge bullets about 2920 feet per second. Weighs 18#
IMG_7553.jpg