338 or .375 AM

That's my problem mine is gonna be done so do I gamble and go .375 or stay with .338. I mean if hornady comes out with a 300 gr plus eldx it would be really sweet.

Man I don't know, I've heard a 300gr Berger going over 3300 is a wonderful thing but I've also heard rumors of a 360 and 410gr Berger being in the works for the .375. I like the 338 because of the the lead core bullet selection. The 375 you have the 350smk and the 300Gr accubond then after that for LR you have mono's which I don't have much interest for.

Man I don't know, I've heard a 300gr Berger going over 3300 is a wonderful thing but I've also heard rumors of a 360 and 410gr Berger being in the works for the .375. I like the 338 because of the the lead core bullet selection. The 375 you have the 350smk and the 300Gr accubond then after that for LR you have mono's which I don't have much interest for.

You and I think exactly the same. That's right where I'm at with this I wouldn't mind shooting solids. But they get sooooo long that it turns my repeater into a a single shot and makes me shoot a twist that better like that one bullet or I wasted a bunch. I'm hoping hornady pushes out a heavy .338 eldx

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.