Do this for America

What does "post if you hit it" mean.

Its a bit early for ol' Roy to be jumpin' on anyone's wagon. But when I do its w/both feet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well Roy let me help you put them feet where they belong.

on the left you got 3,bamma,johne and hilaryc

and by the time oct gets here johne is going to start looking to be the vice for one or the other,hilary will win on the left,
on the right if he runs they will be one Fred T and no one on the right will beat him...

Now Roy are you voten for hilary or Fred.....thank about it Roy....Hilary.... do you want her telling you what to do with your guns?

I hear what your saying.

Just a bit about me. Idaho is one of the most republican states, if not the most republican. I'm to the right of that just a bit. That's why I get along with bb so well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm the guy that told one of our senators in a public meeting that he should be carrying a 'digger link' instead of a ****'d legal pad! (In our neck of the woods everyone knows what a digger link is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) Think of it as a 24" piece of rebar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

BTW, its not the digger link that's important its the attitude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

This is going to be a tough one, a lot of things are hanging on the edge. I think are A$$s included.

Wonder if Fred could get The Nuge as VP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

don't know about Nuge,John Bolton maybe.........
Fred or Nuge is fine by me,just as long as its not Billary'

You know that KFC jump on her side,they are running the Hilary special you get 2 small breast,2 large thighs and 2 left wings... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stay on the Right Roy......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.