Die suggestions needed

I'm the other way around. Each chamber gets it's own sizing die, and for seating I'll have one mic seater die I use for everything. I have Hornady, Forster and Redding, I like the Redding comp seaters the best. Early on I'll be changing seating depth a good bit and the mic die is my preferred way to mess with depth, I don't find resetting it every time to take very long.

Usually by the time I'm dialed in on a seating depth I'll get a cap/stem set just for that to use with my LE Wilson seating die - one body but multiple cap/stems set for different bullets. The seater body is just a hunk of metal with no adjustment, no reason for multiple of those.
I use one seater die for rifles in common calibers; I currently have three 300 RUMs. I take a picture on my iPhone and edit the picture to show what load it is meant for. I do the same for my powder charges (throw and then trickle on an A&D).

I have two 28 Noslers as well, but they were both chambered by the same guy, and both shoot EXACTLY the same load - charge, OAL, bump, etc. But one is in AZ, and the other in CO, so I have two die sets.