Did a Little Shoot’n Yesterday

memtb

We had some family over here for the weekend and did some shoot'n yesterday. The shooter's ages ranged from 10 years old to 70+ years old.

Zero'd 4 rifles, shot around 100+ rounds of .223's, some 9's through several different handguns, and probably about 1000 rounds of 22 LR at spinner targets. All of the shooting, except the .223's were, from the front porch.

We have 2 sets of spinner targets, so it was done as side by side competition to see who could hit the 4 spinners and reset first. The winner continued to take on the next competitor.……losers reloaded magazines for those shooting!

All lot of good family fun…..with some pretty darn serious competition! Some get pretty intense with their competition……especially our daughter, that doesn't like to lose! 😁 memtb

Last edited:
Man, that sounds fun! I think the most fun I ever had was me and my best friend each had 22s and a brick each of ammo. We both shot up ALL our ammo in one after noon!
How'd the 70yr old fare against them young-uns?

The 70 year old (me) was the only one that beat my daughter…..she wasn't happy! 😉 But, took it pretty well…..for someone that is extremely competitive! 😁

I was foolish enough to take her on, shooting from my weak side one time! I did better than I thought I would….but did lose! 😁

The day was definetly "worth the price of admission! 🤣 memtb

Last edited:
The 70 year old (me) was the only one that beat my daughter…..she wasn't happy! 😉 But, took it pretty well…..for someone that is extremely competitive! 😁

I was foolish enough to take her on, shooting from my weak side one time! I did better than I thought I would….but did lose! 😁

The day was definetly "worth the price of admission! 🤣 memtb
We did some here too. The wife's dad outshot me with my new mark3😡😡😡😡