• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Actions in stock! We now have Classics and Renegade!

Classic and Renegade actions in stock! Classics are a new action recently released by Defiance that brings back the value we used to see in the Tenacity actions, but MORE! It is essentially the Anti action, with a removable recoil lug. The recoil lug is double pinned, and is still guaranteed headspace, so you can use any pre-fit barrel made for Defiance Ruckus, Anti, AntiX, etc... They also include a 20 MOA aluminum pic rail. The awesome part is the price, Defiance normally offers them at $990, and is currently offering them on Holiday sale of $891. As usual, we are even lower. Our current pricing on these actions is $849 for cash or cash-equivalent payment! That is cheaper than the Tenacity used to be, and it's a lightweight action! Defiance says they are using up existing materials, and when the materials are gone, so is this deal.

Renegade are a new offering from Defiance that plays in the same category as the Deviant but more affordable. It has the more elegant swept bolt handle of the Deviant, but has a stainless 2-Piece 20 MOA bolt on pic rail. The pic rail leaves the ejection port open for easy top loading. This is a great option for those guys wanting to build a custom rifle with a more classic look, while keeping cost down. Defiance lists these at $1350, and is currently offering them on Holiday sale at $1215. Again, as usual we are even lower. Our current pricing on these actions is $1159 for cash or cash equivalent payment!

As always, Special Orders on actions welcome! If you don't see what you are looking for, we can usually get them much quicker than the commonly quoted lead time.

If you are not sure which action you need, give us a call. We know it can be confusing and are happy to help! 307-679-1191

Here's a list of current on hand actions as of 12-15-23:

Classic - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $849 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail) Sold out-More on the way
Classic - Medium (Rem Short Action) Mag bolt face for Short Mag cartridges $849 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
Classic - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $849 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
Classic - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... $849 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail) Sold out-More on the way
Classic - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc... $849 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1379 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
Anti - Nitride Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1529 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
Anti - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... $1379 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail) Sold out-More on the way
Anti - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc... $1379 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
Anti – Nitride LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1529 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

AntiX - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1509
AntiX- Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1509 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)
AntiX - XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1509
AntiX – Left Hand XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1509
AntiX - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $1509
AntiX - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc...$1509
AntiX - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc...$1509
AntiX - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1509

Ruckus Tactical - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1379
Ruckus Tactical - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1379
Ruckus Tactical - Nitride LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1529

Deviant Hunter - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1509

Renegade - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc...$1159
Renegade - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc...$1159 Sold out-More on the way

These are Venmo, Apple Pay, Zelle, Cash, Check, Money Order discount prices.
You must call for these prices.

You can purchase via credit card on our website anytime!

Check out our website: PuckerFactorRifles.com.
See us on Defiance Machine's website: Defiancemachine.com

We are just rifle people trying to help other rifle people, so don't hesitate to call us with any questions you might have. We realize that there is a lot to know, and especially if you are new to custom rifles it can be a little intimidating. Don't worry about it. We help people of all experience levels every day! 307-679-1191

Updated Inventory. The Classics have been predictably VERY popular. We have a large order of them pending that should not take too long to arrive. So if you are looking for one that we ran out of, give us a call and we can put your name on one of the incoming actions. -Brian

Updated Inventory. The Classics have been predictably VERY popular. We have a large order of them pending that should not take too long to arrive. So if you are looking for one that we ran out of, give us a call and we can put your name on one of the incoming actions. -Brian
Any nitride classic sa 308 on the way?

Ordered one today. Then thought about nitride Brian promptly responded that it's possible to get nitride for a bit more and a little longer wait, Iq declined but might change my mind by tomorrow morning. Actually I just changed my mind😂😂

I snagged a Classic in LA Rum yesterday, someone else snagged the last 4 Classics in LA Mag. I guess I might know who that is now..

Inventory Update. More Classics on the way. These are an incredible opportunity. If you want to get put on the list to notify you when they arrive give me a call at 307-679-1191. You may also pre-purchase one so we just ship it to you when it arrives. -Brian

Inventory Update. We received one Anti .595 Bolt face for Lapua, Norma, etc... We also got one AntiX LA Mag BDL in Left Hand.

We got notice yesterday that we have some Ruckus Tactical Nitride DBM cut actions on a truck headed our way. Short Action Std bolt, and Long Action Mag bolt. 👍

I got my Classic and Renegade, I'm very impressed with the Renegade and the price is awesome! Thank you PF!