Defensive Edge's new website is up

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
Our new website is up and running with more and updated info. I hope it is easier to navigate and provides more complete info. I now have the ability to make site changes myself as well as add new content so this will help in getting info and new products out. We will also have a small forum out soon on the site to allow for easier questions / customer to customer contact / and sharing of Defensive Edge product use and information. The address remains the same of course, hope you like it.

Shawn, just checked out your new website. VERY nicely done indeed!!!

But, having gotten to know you thru different builds and or projects I would expect nothing else.

Just fyi for anyone else that has had this issue. I was able to access the new site from my computer but from my phone the old site still comes up. From what I understand it takes a few days for the phone to update? Anyway, the new site looks great!

Lamiglas, empty the cache on your phone and it will work. If you have an iPhone, its Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data.

Hey Shawn, I don't mean to a downer, I'm always happy when someone launches a new website, but just as a heads up, and I'm not saying for sure this will happen, but you might have major problems with this site on some browsers, especially older versions. I say that because the site was designed within a table, and tables are a huge pain to style, especially without an attached style sheet. You may see the lay out look out of whack in one browser and fine in another. Plus using tables causes load times to be longer, and complicates SEO. Just a heads up in case you start running into issues, you will know what the culprit is. You should always be designing with Div tags and CSS. Hope everything runs smoothly!

Lamiglas...It has been awhile since I had a droid...If I remember right I think it's something along the lines of....go into phone settings, tap applications, tap manage applications, tap the all tab then scroll dwn to internet and go into it and u can clear data and cache from there. Hope that works!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.