• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defensive edge LWLR 338 Lapua

TXAoudadKlr

I'm selling my Defensive Edge LWLR in 338 Lapua Magnum.

Built off of Shawn's Terminator Action,

It has a 30" Sendero contour 1:10 hart barrel with a T3 terminator brake at the end

Features a HS-Precision stock and Defensive edge cheek piece with a Wyatts extended box mag, along with a short action precision two round spare round holder.

in addition the rifle is cerakoted OD green on the metal and has a Woodland Web coating on the stock

I have fired roughly 80 rounds through the barrel and have only taken to the field with it 4-5 times, with that it has a couple of minor scratches on the 12 o'clock of the barrle ~6" from the muzzle

I'm asking 3400$ for the rifle only

Attachments

• 338 lapua 1.jpg
    338 lapua 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 338 lapua 2.jpg
    338 lapua 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 338 Lapua 3.jpg
    338 Lapua 3.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 247
It weighs about 9.8lbs without a scope. I lost my targets when I moved, I believe I still have the original test target from Shawn which was ~ 1/4 moa. I haven't shot it in 18 months

I'll need to do an exact inventory but I have ~45 265gr Cutting edge lasers, similar amount of 300gr SMK's (DE load data for SMK) brass and a seating die (foster ultra seater)

Price still stands 3150$ for the rifle with the additional components