Deer hunting disappointment.

I actually have a taxidermist who has mounted Elk and Deer cutting them in half straight thru the centerline....with one half facing left the other right....so they are looking at each other and you mount them on a feature wall or especially your fireplace. At first I thought he was insane....until I saw them.
Send us some pictures. I am sure the Tax I use would want to do the same.

Daggum man. That's a tough spot I probably would have passed with a side missing but man would have it be tough. Nice work on passing!

Dave , ever hear of nuisance permits? many given out in my area ,I hope this satisfies your interest. THX
Yes I have but they seem to have different restrictions in my neck of our woods hence my curiosity. I don't want to derail your post so I will pm you with some questions. If you have time for them fine if not I understand.

Yes I have but they seem to have different restrictions in my neck of our woods hence my curiosity. I don't want to derail your post so I will pm you with some questions. If you have time for them fine if not I understand.
Go on google it will answer all your questions better than I can, there's many different stipulations regarding nuisance deer permits.