• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DAVIS WALL TENT 14' X 20' W/ EXTRAS

LaHunter

For Sale: Davis Wall Tent by Davis Tent & Awning of Denver, CO. Like New Condition
Colorado Door w/ Screen, 4 windows (2 on side wall, 1 on back wall, & 1 on side wall). Tent has Eave Sleeves to allow frame extension for awning.
Heavy Duty Vinyl Fly / Awning & Full Floor w/ zip included.
Upgraded duffle style carry bag included.
All tie out ropes & tensioners included.
Frame & Angles Not Included.
I purchased this tent from Davis Tent & Awning in Dec 2017 & it has only been used on 1 hunt in Oct 2018. Tent was cleaned and dried before putting up. It has been stored inside my house 100% of the time. Tent is in like new condition.
Only reason for selling is this tent is too large for a 1 person set up & take down. This is an awesome base camp for a group of hunters. I will be replacing this tent with another Davis Tent, just a smaller size.
Selling Price $1,750. I will accept paypal or money orders. Price includes shipping to lower 48.

If you live within a reasonable driving distance of N. Louisiana, we can meet in person and we can discuss a discounted price due to no shipping fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.JPG
    IMG_0592.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0602 (2).JPG
    IMG_0602 (2).JPG
    990.4 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0747 (2).JPG
    IMG_0747 (2).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
If you wait till the sportsman shows. They offer really good deals on your new tent. And they come with angle kits;)

when is the sportsman show? I already have the angles and frame, I just need to sell this large tent and buy a smaller Davis tent. I am looking at probably a 12X14 size.

Thanks for the heads up

They travel to the big ones... I think you will need to cut your frame down a tad to fit smaller