David Tubb NOSERING Tool

John Masek - "FClass John" has been testing one for sometime now. He won the 2nd day aggregate at the Southwest F Class Nationals in Phoenix about a month ago using NOSERING bullets. Should be some videos from him shortly.
Shot them over Litz's Doppler in October. His words "Changes the paradigm by taking a target bullet and making it a hunting bullet"

John Masek - "FClass John" has been testing one for sometime now. He won the 2nd day aggregate at the Southwest F Class Nationals in Phoenix about a month ago using NOSERING bullets. Should be some videos from him shortly.
Shot them over Litz's Doppler in October. His words "Changes the paradigm by taking a target bullet and making it a hunting bullet"
Dave
Johns a great shot with or without the nose ring. I can see how the cut will help with expansion on impact by weakening the cup in that area on leadcore bullets. We ran the 375 and 416s with and without the ring.

How did the AB Doppler in which measures FPS and BC out to 1500 yards on the average show that a target bullet can be enhanced into a better hunting bullet?

I have a bunch of target bullet to use up if that is a case, I always thought for the most part that the cup thickness the target bullets caused the jackets to be thinner on the target bullets causing the bullets to expand to fast versus penetration?

Thanks
JH

Those were Litz's words..
However the NOSERING application originated from baboon hunting trips.
Had several years (10 trips) of field testing with several projectile modifications. My goal was to create dynamic bullet expansion using the DTAC 115 grain 6mm target bullet.
Our best year (shooter/spotter) was 128 from 50 to > 2000 yd with Go Pro/ Tactacam/ Panasonic 90X documentation.
Also an accompanying hunter and his guide had similar results with identical equipment and time frame.

Those were Litz's words..
However the NOSERING application originated from baboon hunting trips.
Had several years (10 trips) of field testing with several projectile modifications. My goal was to create dynamic bullet expansion using the DTAC 115 grain 6mm target bullet.
Our best year (shooter/spotter) was 128 from 50 to > 2000 yd with Go Pro/ Tactacam/ Panasonic 90X documentation.
Also an accompanying hunter and his guide had similar results with identical equipment and time frame.

Impressive data.

David,

I was watching the Chase Stroud interview on Erik's channel, and Chase was talking about the cut actually helping to stabilize the bullet by shifting the center of pressure.

Also, Chase says it's able to cut .375 bullets, but I didn't see the .375 bullet collar on your site.