CZ 600 Trail…Anyone?

ElkSurgeon

This little gem has sparked my interest. Does anyone have one in 7.62x39….? If so, please share your experience. I think this would be a sweet suppressed platform . They make a .223 model but it's not rated or chambered for 5.56. Are any of you guys pushing the envelope….? Let me know
ECCE461A-9EA1-4B32-9E27-6DBE173FA718.jpeg

This little gem has sparked my interest. Does anyone have one in 7.62x39….? If so, please share your experience. I think this would be a sweet suppressed platform . They make a .223 model but it's not rated or chambered for 5.56. Are any of you guys pushing the envelope….? Let me knowView attachment 450770
It is my understanding that the C.I.P. considers .223 Remington and 5.56x45 to be the same. Cartridge/chamber dimensions and proof load pressures for the 5.56x45 are reportedly used to prove rifles marked for either chambering.

I have a Howa 1500 Mini in 7.62X39 and I think it would be a better option for a light carry rifle. It shoots the Hornady SST ammo very accurately.

The problem I see with that chassis is that it is set up for an optic, but there is no way to acquire a cheek weld with the telescoping butt section. A folding stock would be a lot more usable.

Yes, basically copying the idea from the Howa Mini series in .223 and 7.62X39
Not really copying it as previously CZ has made a "mini" action chambered in 7.62x39. No idea which came first, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the CZ.

I also have one of the Howa 1500 Mini's in 7.62x39. Recommended. Buy the barreled action and put it in the stock of your choice.

I didn't know that CZ previously made a mini action. I had a Model 597 in 7.62X39 but it wasn't a mini action. Very nice walnut and blue rifle and it shot well!