Anyone use Schnees pac boots?

Hoffman's offer alot of options, scnhee didn't seem to have. I have actually worn pac boots out. All of mine are used for winter riding and late season horseback hunt's.
The latest I have a very aggressive sole for Mountain goat and mule deer.

GENTS,
There is NO need to dry out felt pacs at the end of the day.

Buy a pair of US Divers 3 mm closed cell neoprene divers socks, wear them over thin poly liner socks and your felt pacs will be dry all day AND still warm at the end of the day. *Carry one pair clean liner socks per day. Put the skanky used liner socks in a quart Ziploc freezer bag. Wear heavy "sleep socks" over your clean poly liner socks at night when camping. Keep your felt liners in the foot of your sleeping bag to avoid painfully cold toes in the morning. These divers socks VBLs are absolutely the best and require no additional insulating socks.

This is called a VBL or Vapor Barrier Lining and companies like Warmlite make entire suits of VBL clothes to keep insulation dry in extreme cold.

You can wear heavy Nitrile gloves as a VBL as well.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.