CWD in the Wyoming Range

It's pretty much everywhere in Wyoming. Even "if" your area is not listed as such.....you should assume that your animal has it, early sickness symptoms may not be obvious! Better safe than sorry! memtb

We have it here in Michigan fairly bad now. I've done a bunch of research on this. So far it will not jump to humans. They in fact have not got it to jump to monkeys except one where they were injecting large amounts of it into the spinal fluid. Scientists at work. Dumb asses that's essentially what gave us cad in deer. I would not stop hunting or eating deer. Best to have tested to be safe and I always carry rubber gloves for cleaning.
Like stated better to be safe. Also you are interested only two things kill the prions on is a paste made for sterile processing and the other is ozone. So after cleaning deer my stuff gets a nice bath of ozone. Mainly knife.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts