custom turrets??

Yea, those Huskemaw hunting videos sell a lot of custom turrets. Just range, dial and bang. - meat in the freezer. You don't see the film crew and multiple guides scouting, ranging and calling wind. You also don't see the misses and wounded animals (what? that never happens!). The videos don't show the hundreds of hours of practice needed for an individual shooter to master a long range shot like the ones they show in 5 minutes.

I think paying $75-150 for a custom turret would be crazy for someone like me, who is constantly changing loads and swapping scopes from one rifle to another. $25 for 4 custom labels is in my price range, though. I spend more than that every month at Starbucks.

I've tested the Custom Turret Systems labels and they work as advertised. I'm starting to use them on some of my guns.

Hey guys, sorry if this is a repeat question but I have a leupold vx3 4.5-14x50 with the original bottle cap style turrets and was wondering if you can simply put .25 moa target style turrets on it? Not a cds bullet specific. Just tired of using a quarter to dial long range shots and can't afford a new scope right now.

Thanks,
Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.