Custom Rifle

Murph

I want to get a rifle built in the states.The only problem is that I live in the UK how do I get the rifle exported to the uk?

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
thanks
MURPH

Dave Tooley of Tooley Custom Rifles in Gastonia MC is an absolute top notch BR (both short and LR), and LR hunting rifle builder.

He already has an export relationship with someone in the UK and builds and ships rifles there routinely. He normally goes over once a year to shoot some of the matches.

You can google Tooley Custom rifles or PM him over on BR Central. He watches that regularily.

BH

I have had two rifles built by Dave Tooley and they were extreamly accurate and well put together. I would highly recommend him for your build. Last I looked, he no longer had a web site, however, you can call him at (704) 864-7525. Dave is a great guy to deal with and I am sure he will be able to get a rifle built and delivered to you in the UK.

W.

I can recommend Chris Mathews at Longshot Rifles.
He has built a complete custom rifle for myself which should be getting delivered to the UK as we speak.

All you need is a copy of your FAC and a letter from the DTi confirming this import is for personnel use only.

Chris uses LeRoy's Big Gun Valley works to do the export.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.