• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom M70 300wsm

Ltsheets

Well, I'm hesitantly posting this rifle for sale as I've been downsizing the collection a bit and have my eye on a different custom. It will shoot 185vld and 190vld 1/2 MOA with very minimal load development. I will include close to 50 loaded rounds with the rifle. Below is the build list...

Win M70 CRF trued and blueprinted
B&C Alaskan stock bedded
22" Shilen Select match barrel with break
Timney Trigger
Duracoat (does show wear from being carried and packed)
Warne rings if I'm remembering correctly
Meopta Meostar 3-12x56 FFP w/ Mcwhorter reticle

The first target pic below is with 190VLD at 200 yds right before I took the rifle to Africa with me. The next target pic is the last time I shot it for load development at 100 yds. The center target is the fouling group following by the bottom 2 targets. Ignore the top 2. The bottom right had a called flier by yours truly haha. The rifle can flat shoot the Bergers if you do your part. Scoped weight is about 9.4 lbs if I remember correctly and has about 400 rds down the tube.

I will take more pics if someone is seriously interested.

I'll take $1800 for the bare rifle. Can add the scope for $750. This will be posted on other classifieds and the first public "i'll take it" will get it.

Please don't hesitate to ask further questions or PM me with offers. Thanks!

IMG_0258 by Logan Sheets, on Flickr

IMG_4206 by Logan Sheets, on Flickr

IMG_4122 by Logan Sheets, on Flickr

Last edited:
Forgot to mention. Built by Long Range Innovations in Lubbock TX.

Price drop. $1800 for bare rifle. $750 for scope.

Last edited:
This is a top notch rifle folks, and Logan is a great guy to do business with. If you're in the market for a nice WSM , you'll be hard pressed to beat this one.

I'm not in a rush to sell this but I am open to offers. Would also consider trades for high end optics.