• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Interarms Mark X .375 H&H Magnum

cornhuskid

Beautiful custom Mauser rifle in 375 H&H Magnum. Action has been trued and the lugs lapped. Bolt has been jeweled as well. Very nice trigger set to approx 3 pounds. This is a very accurate firearm, and will include a load test set (handloaded ammo, roughtly 50 rounds) as I was narrowing down the best load for this rifle. Load is very much middle of the road in pressure... Also included are a handful of "fouling" light loads to use between groups and barrel cleaning.

To answer a question, this was made in 1976. High quality years for Interarms, would compare to a top of the line CZ any day.

I will also include a new laminate stock with aluminum inserts. This stock needs a couple of places LIGHTLY hit with a file for final fitting. 99% there, just need to fit the bolt recess a little as well as the magazine floor plate hinge. Otherwise a drop in. Both stocks are free floated. The RCBS dies will be sent as well, rings and mounts too.

$725.00 SHIPPED in a hard case to your FFL, which is a steal. The wood stock on this cost that much alone, if you could find a nice piece of English Walnut anymore! The laminate was about $150.00, dies and brass another $75.00.
I WILL BE GONE UNTIL THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER ON TRAINING. Anything paid for when I get back will be shipped the 5th. I accept "gift" paypal and money orders.

The first "I'll take it" gets this classic beauty!

[email protected]

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg