• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 375 H&H

Sealesniper

Trued Remington 700 action, heavy barrel (forgot make but think Hart), HS Precision stock, jewel trigger, leupold rings and bases, VXIII gold ring 3.5x10x50 duplex scope, three full boxes of ammo, one with 15 remaining, new never used RCBS dies about 40 empty once fired Hornady brass. I have $2650 in this rig. It is a shooter. Why am I selling it? Got it for an upcoming trip to Africa, but no longer going for a Lion (not exportable) so no longer need this gun for plains game (Will bring 300 win mag instead). Asking $2000 plus shipping. Only 45 rounds down the tube and barrel broken in properly. It is sub MOA of the bench. Weight is around 8 pounds without scope but that was on a bathroom scale. It honestly is a little front heavy with the heavy barrel, but recoil similar to 300 win mag because of weight and brake. I have shot it out to 250 yards with excellant accuracy with factory loads.

It will ship in a plastic and foam gun case to your FFL.

Pictures below.

Roger

Attachments

• 357 1.jpg
    357 1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 375 2.jpg
    375 2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 375 3.jpg
    375 3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 58