• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom built 7mm stw

Mike711

This is an immaculant rifle, shoots amazing. Built at shillen shop, shillen ss fluted barrel, sako action and mcmillan stock. I also have a leupold londrange 6-20x40 ao lense with rifle. I will also include 100m brass, and dies. About 40 rounds through it. Im looking to get $2300 this gun is truly one of a kind.

Attachments

• unnamghyd.jpg
    unnamghyd.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
  • guynamed.jpg
    guynamed.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
  • unnhihjiamed.jpg
    unnhihjiamed.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 12
This is an immaculant rifle, shoots amazing. Built at shillen shop, shillen ss fluted barrel, sako action and mcmillan stock. I also have a leupold londrange 6-20x40 ao lense with rifle. I will also include 100m brass, and dies. About 40 rounds through it. Im looking to get $2300 this gun is truly one of a kind.

How much without scope? And which sako action was it built on and what does rifle weigh. What mcmillan stock is it and brand of dies

What he asked, plus:

How does it shoot so far?

What type of brass and how many times fired?

sako AV action, i do not know namw of stock it is the light wight mcmillian stock. gun wighs just under 8pounds with scope. looking to get 1700 for gun including all accessories but scope. brass is remington only fired once each. gun shoots inside eachother at 100yards and 1 in groups at 300 yards. any questions call me.

Thanks, Mike

I was under the impression that shilen wont flute a barrel and doing so voids their warranty, at least thats what their web site says