• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: TS Customs built 7mm STW

Jeremybj

Hello,

Up for sale is my custom build 7mm STW that I had built this year. I filled my one tag this year with this rifle, and now I got Accuracy International fever, so I want to move this to fund that.

The rifle was built by TS Customs in Miller, SD. It is chambered in 7mm STW with zero freebore. Travis recommended this chambering because it will allow mag feeding while getting darn close to the lands

The specs are as follows:

Stiller Predator long action
Timney trigger installed set to just a shade over 2.5 pounds
Wyatts Outdoor extended box magazine
Hawkins Precision BDL hinged floorplate

Proof Research Barrel
Sendero Light contour
26"
1:8.44 twist
Threaded in 5/8x24
Hawkins Precision 2 port contoured brake installed

All metal has been Cerakoted in graphite black

Manners EH-1 stock
Standard fill
GAP camo
Seekins Precision bipod rail up front
Rear stud

The action was pillar and glass bedded by Travis.

Weight of the rifle only is 7 pounds 14 ounces. It isn't as light as I planned, but it balances extremely well.

The recoil is very mild with this rifle, the brake helps substantially.

Round count is 89. I put 49 rounds down the barrel doing some load development with Berger hunting VLDs. I didn't have any luck, so I bought a box of Nosler Trophy Grade 160 accubonds just to see how they did. They shoot very, very well out of the rifle, and I put two boxes of those down the barrel. The photos of the groups are with the Nosler Trophy Grade ammo.

The only thing "wrong" with the rifle is when I took it out antelope hunting I got some mud on the bold knob. I tried cleaning it up with a toothbrush, and it ended up taking some of the finish off the bolt knob, see picture.

I am asking $3300 shipped for the rifle only. The scope and rings are not included.

With that being said, if you want the Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50, it can be arranged. I have factory loaded ammo for the rifle and a Pelican 1750 with cut foam that can be included for an additional cost.
I know there will be questions so shoot me a PM and I can give you my phone number.

wtyaes.jpg

2yp19fp.jpg

1rrl2g.jpg

98yqrk.jpg

vzhbq1.jpg

Used kidneys are great, but I'm not in the market for one ;)

Forgot to mention, but I'm not looking for trades at this time.

Thanks for the comments, it seriously is a flipping fantastic rifle, just couldn't justify it when I want other things!