• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CUSTOM ALL AROUND HUNTER - IMPACT 737 Titan/Proof/Manners/Hawkins

PRCLITE

I recently built this rifle myself as an all around lightweight hunter. I ran into a situation which ended up with an ambulance ride, emergency room visit, and an overnight stay and that doesn't come cheap which is the only reason I am selling this. I built this rifle using the following parts:

- Impact Precision 737R Titan Action
- Proof Research Sendero Pre-Fit 24" 1:7.5" w/ Knurled Thread Protector Chambered in 6.5PRC
- Hawkins Precision Hunter DBM (2 MAGS)
- Manners EH-1 w/ TS Customs Bedding Block in Scorched Earth
- Trigger Tech -SPECIAL- adjusted to ~2lbs.
- (5) Boxes (100 rounds) Copper Creek Custom Ammo Hornady 153gr. A-TIP/Lapua Brass
- (2) Boxes (200 bullets) Hornady 6.5 A-TIP MATCH (Bullets ONLY)

This rifle has been built by me and I utilized GO-NO GO headspace gauges to confirm proper headspace. The barrel has been torqued to 65ft/lbs. I have not fired any rounds from this rifle at all but I am expecting .5-.75 MOA groups from this build. This listing is for the rifle only and it DOES NOT come with the rings/scope or bipod. The overall weight of rifle with scope/rings is: 8.95# I will be keeping the rings/scope on the rifle until/if it sells.

Asking price is for exactly what I have invested in the build and ammo without scope/rings. There is absolutely no labor or tooling in the price: $5,245.00 + shipping

Attachments

• 6.5PRC 1.jpg
    6.5PRC 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 210
  • 6.5PRC 2.jpg
    6.5PRC 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
  • 6.5PRC 3.jpg
    6.5PRC 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 179
  • 6.5PRC 4.jpg
    6.5PRC 4.jpg
    908.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 6.5PRC 5.jpg
    6.5PRC 5.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 6.5PRC 6.jpg
    6.5PRC 6.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Did you cut the chamber/threads?

How is the barrel labeled with the caliber?