• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 30/378 Geske action Krieger Barrel

Eric, I am afraid JUDD is correct. It is a matter of fairness to the paying sponsors.

Sorry, I am sure you are a great guy and all that.

Len

I understand your rules and respect them. I didnt see this rule and have posted before with out issue. These 2 guns i posted are personal rifles that i am looking to sell. I have a small part time gunsmithing businness i do no advertising and dont have a web site. If you choose to delete my message i understand your rules. Thanks

JUDD

I dont know who you are or why you are bringing up this fact. Not sure why you are digging up items i had sold in 2007. That gun is long gone. If you have any questions for me contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks ERIC

I have no questions for you but if one person can't do it then rules can't be bent for another. Personal or not if you have a business you can't sell unless your a sponsor. It is as simple as that contact len if you have an issue with his rules it is his house after all.

And u do advertise your company name is printed on every target they use at williamsport 1000yd match. Top right hand corner if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks
JUDD

Last edited:
ahh yeah...took over another guy I see...:rolleyes:

Congrats on that springman!

Happy gunsmithing...if thats whatcha call it.

Thanks Judd

Im not getting into a ****ing contest with a stranger.

I thanked you and that is it.

My work speaks for itself on the PA 1000 Yard web site.

Have a good holiday.

Thanks ERIC