Crowdsourcing for Labradar

FEENIX

Trying to help a friend. Best we've found is $599. Was wondering if anyone know any good deals/ discounts (military, veteran discounts, etc.) or on sale.

Thank you in advance.

Ed

Brownells had 10% off everything yesterday. They often run that. I almost bought a Kestrel yesterday from them. They also have a forever lifetime warranty on anything you buy from them. The 10% off offer will come up again soon. Watch for it!

Scheels has them for $559 as do several other places. You will just have to ask about the discounts but I know some places do military discounts.

Scheels has them for $559 as do several other places. You will just have to ask about the discounts but I know some places do military discounts.

I frequent my local Scheel's and they never have theirs lower than $599 and they do not give military/veteran discounts. I'll pay them another visit tomorrow on my lunch break.

@sedancowboy, I checked this AM they have them again for $559.95. They have a $30 off for over $300 but Labradar is an exception. As far as Labradar covered under the Forever Warranty, not all products are covered and Brownell's have not gotten back to me yet.

@Caveman0101, you're right my local Scheel's have them for $559.95. I did not know at the time but I used the Brownell's ad. They honored the additional $30 discount, and total down to $529.95. Since they have the last two, I ended up with one too.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.