LabRadar

Any idea how well they work for arrow speed ?
4EFE3565-FA5D-4EF1-AFC6-4BC814B254E0.png

If you turn it to the bow setting it works good. I set mine on Doppler, since I don't have the bow trigger.
Get the external battery pack, it pays for itself fast. Don't see a reason to go to another style of chronograph.

I love my LR...got it on sale at Scheel's about a year and a half ago for $50 off. I bought the JLK trigger and it has worked flawlessly for me...my only wish is that the app worked as well as it should. I bought a big (20,000mah) battery pack and it lasts a LOOONG time. Great product and 99% of the time, I don't miss my MagnetoSpeed. I did keep an old school Chrony F1 as a backup/loaner.

Actually bought mine new from the Bass Pro Catalog Outlet. Radar, case, and plate stand for under $300. Sometimes it pays to live in the home town of Bass Pro. Lol.

Has anyone downloaded the new firmware for the LabRadar Chronograph . Mine just sits there with a blinking blue light . Ugh

Well now you do .

Wasn't trying to be obnoxious here .
But was looking for answers .

For those that are interested ….

It turns out, that any SD card that was used for trail cameras somehow is not recognized by Labradar .

Yes I formatted them. I resorted to buying a brand new SD card downloaded the firmware to that and it worked.

The reason I needed the upgrade is because there were Bluetooth connectivity issues that were fixed with the Labradar app.

Have a nice day !

Well now you do .

Wasn't trying to be obnoxious here .
But was looking for answers .

For those that are interested ….

It turns out, that any SD card that was used for trail cameras somehow is not recognized by Labradar .

Yes I formatted them. I resorted to buying a brand new SD card downloaded the firmware to that and it worked.

The reason I needed the upgrade is because there were Bluetooth connectivity issues that were fixed with the Labradar app.

Have a nice day !
You weren't being obnoxious, I just didn't know there was an update, so I couldn't help you with it. I've always had issues trying to update the radar, but eventually it goes through.