Cranking up the RPM

Good for them for focusing on meeting demand for existing products as first priority!!!!!!!!!
Actually, they have focused on existing rounds better than some ammo companies, it is not just him saying that, Hornady 6.5 PRC Pre. Hunter comes to mind and others. I noticed that the Wea. ammo that was stocked in my area in the past was still available, thou not as much and the 6.5 RPM ammo was available.
Here is a link where Adam Weatherby posted (page 6, post 81) on this very topic, explaining why a new cartridge was not introduced last year and he says other rounds are planned. http://weatherbynation.com/index.php?topic=21216.75
As in the post from Swamplord indicates, more to come.

I'm still hoping they do something super impractical and overbore with this to be true to themselves and also to bring to the market something legitimately new or unrivalled.

6mm RPM!!! Their 240 weatherby is the biggest commercial 6mm….we can step on the gas harder than that! I think people would be interested, I know I would. I like 6mms, I want to own so many rifles but honestly with 6mms and 30s all bases are covered for non-dangerous big game hunting, except at ELR distances.

I was thinking it was going to be a little more than that. I've been able to get 2750 out of my 338-06 with 225 accubonds and a 23" barrel. It is a nice option though in the back country model.

I'm interested in that 25 RPM!

I was thinking it was going to be a little more than that. I've been able to get 2750 out of my 338-06 with 225 accubonds and a 23" barrel. It is a nice option though in the back country model.

I'm interested in that 25 RPM!
I suspect a handloader could get some more velocity, but much like your 338-06, ain't nothing walking away from this one until way out there.
The 25 rpm would just be the 257 wby belt less
Easy neck down from 6.5 brass

I suspect a handloader could get some more velocity, but much like your 338-06, ain't nothing walking away from this one until way out there.
The 25 rpm would just be the 257 wby belt less
Easy neck down from 6.5 brass
Yep, I was going to edit stating the same in regards to a stout handload. Mine are maxed.

@Swamplord's pic in post 11 sure looks sweet though!