• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Coyote Rifle

Thank you all! Keep them coming....email and text messages sent on the VSSF rifles.

Let's here about some 223's!!

I have a Ruger M77 Flat Bolt 22-250. I think it's from 1968. Was from an old hunting buddy who passed. Less than a box of rounds through it. It's probably an 85% gun. Would make a great carry gun, it's light and has a decent trigger. With base/rings $700 plus actual shipping from Ohio. Some brass & Vmax's & a few rounds.

A lot of really nice rifles! My longest shot is going to be 250 yards and would prefer a rifle under 8 pounds and in 223. Price range is very broad but I'm not looking for a heavy larger caliber.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Do you have a preference between a bolt action or an AR type rifle?
I have a Bushmaster Varmint Rifle in 5.56/.223 with 24" ss barrel. Shoots factory .223 Federal ammo very well. About 150ish rounds through it.

A NIB Rem. 700 LVSF in .223 was re-posted in the Classifieds over on the AccurateShooter/Shooters' Forum website a few days ago; these are real gems.
FWIW: I have a (.243) Sako A7 Cabela's Varmint special (same as A7 Coyote) that I'd let go for a good price. Inherited another rifle in that cal. and don't need two.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Buy a New Howa 1500 in 223 or 22-250 or 243 whichever your preference,
or mini action in 223 ( I have this in 223 and 6.5 grendel in a 20" HB)
20" skinny barrel
20" Heavy barrel (Have this in 308)
22" sporter barrel ( have this in 7-08)
24" heavy barrel
They have pillar bedding and a dang good 2 stage trigger.
Come with bdl type drop plate or their detachable mag system. (5 or 10 RD)
Come in all sorts of colors and camo.
Most have Hogue Pillar Bedded Stocks.
Most of mine have Hogue Full Aluminum Bedded Stocks
These Rifles FEEL very solid!!

They shoot FABULOUS.
Have had several and never had one that would not shoot ".75 inch or less with factory match loads.
MUCH better with handloads.
If your shots are 250yds or less I am sure these rifles will shoot as good as nearly
any one can shoot off of sticks Etc.

As they come they are not competition rifles but they WILL hunt.

I Have spent thousands on rifles that shot No Better than these (If not worse)
I HAVE rifles that are more accurate (.25 MOA)but they are much heavier and cost 400-700% more.

I NEVER FEEL UNDERGUNNED WITH THESE RIFLES.

Now the good part. They are less than $600 dollars for most models.
less than $500 for quite a few.

look here: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=howa+.223&Sort=13&PageSize=24&View=1

My 2 cents

I am looking for a calling rifle. Would prefer in .223 or 22-250 but possibly .243.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
Steve
I have a Model 7 Remington with stainless 18" barrel, XLR chassis stock, threaded for suppressor and 10 round AI magazine, all work done by Silencer Tech. Will shoot the lights out! If interested give a holler. 575-626-2747

I have a Model 7 Remington with stainless 18" barrel, XLR chassis stock, threaded for suppressor and 10 round AI magazine, all work done by Silencer Tech. Will shoot the lights out! If interested give a holler. 575-626-2747
Oops, forgot to mention it is a .223