• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Coyote Rifle

BoomFlop

I am looking for a calling rifle. Would prefer in .223 or 22-250 but possibly .243.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
Steve

I have a 6.5 creedmoor. ruger American predator, with threaded barrel 20 rounds down barrel.
if you are interested.

Ok. I hunt and harvest alot of coyotes 15+each year, I love my .243 with 75 gr vmax. Never lost one to them. Shot one with .223 tracked him for over 200 yrds n had put bullet right behind shoulder..... just my experience with .223.
Good luck finding your coyote set up!
Jim

I've taken a bunch of coyotes with both a 223 and a 22-250 as well and feel no need for a larger caliber. However if something really unique comes up chambered in 243 I would consider but I would prefer a 223.

If your longest shot on a coyote sized animal will be 250 yards, I would focus on looking for a 223 (from your suggested options). If you want to increase your options a bit, look at the 204 and 17 (various flavors). Do you reload?

Where are you located? Do you want to save the fur? Anyways interesting how so many want to offer suggestions or sell you something without understanding your actual needs.

BTW, I primarily use a 223 when calling in the wide open prairies of MT and ND.

I definitely prefer a 223 as I do not reload and I do a fair amount of calling at night in the snow with the help of a full moon. But I am open to other options and I do not care about the fur.

Thank you

I have a very nice Rem VS SF (gen 1) in 22-250.

Drop me an email if interested [email protected]

I definitely prefer a 223 as I do not reload and I do a fair amount of calling at night in the snow with the help of a full moon. But I am open to other options and I do not care about the fur.

Thank you

Attachments

• 6042F6BC-041A-4791-B887-8DE79690D872.jpeg
    6042F6BC-041A-4791-B887-8DE79690D872.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
I have a Kimber SSV in excellent shape with Leupold bases. This is a Kimber of America single shot built in Clackamas, Oregon. Only 400 rounds through it. It has a factory stainless fluted medium weight barrel and petite action with a nice checkered walnut stock and beavertail fore end. Would make an excellent carry rifle as it probably weighs about 7 to 7 1/2 lbs max. minus scope. if interested, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can send pictures.

Last edited:
I have a model 70 coyote in 25 wssm if interested.laminate and stainless.brass for reloading also.text to 7243235948.thanks.