• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Coyote Rifle

Savage 22-250 bedded in a Boyd's thumb hole stock with a leupold VX R 4x12x40 fire dot reticle.. Would sell

No thanks. Prefer smaller caliber. Longest shot will be 250 yards.
I have a buddy that loads 95gr vmax around 3300 fps in the 6.5 creed and its is devastating on the song dogs!!! that being said i still love my ruger american predator in 22-250, CHEAP gun i can throw around and not care about.

ElHefe101

If I reloaded I would be open to more calibers and I am not concerned with cost as much as I am recoil when not needed.

Thank you!
Steve

I have a 5.56 NATO that's perfect for what you're wanting.... easy to mount a light, night vision, whatever you want and use either a 10, 20, or 30 round magazine in a small package that has less then 250 rounds fired through it. Here's the link:

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...ne-month-prior-to-john-noveskes-death.195334/

All in a rust proof body, and a Stainless Steel barrel. Mount a scope, and you're good to go!