Coyote Hunting Predatorial Series #3 - Coyote In The Crosshairs By Greg Ballard

It's Monday morning and I have bunches of stuff to do and have done nothing but read articles.

This is a good and informative read. Much good information. Good work!

I'd also like to say that, to my eyes, those are some of the most appropriately camo'd rifles I've seen for their specific purpose. Most rifles are camo'd to please 'man's' eyes. These are very functional + pleasing to look at.

Greg is going to camo my own new AR-15...which will be chambered in 243 WSSM.

He does great work.

I find those coyote articles to be useful. Good job. Just read all three of them in the last hour. Its interesting on how much them coyotes effect the game population and how any distress call should work.

Greg, I really enjoyed your third write up on coyote hunting. Unfortunately I missed the first 2, where can I find them at?
I look forward to actually dedicating hunting time this year to just coyotes.
Guys tell me I will regret it, much like they said about turkey hunting which is now my favorite game bird to chase. Thanks!
bman940
Nikon Pro Staff

Thanks Greg, I enjoyed the 1st 2 articles as well. I guess I can now partly blame you if I get grief from my wife for wanting to go coyote hunting to often.
Thank goodness it seems like we have a lot of them in N. Texas.
bman940
Nikon Pro Staff

You have no shortage of them in your area. I hunt pretty much exclusively in Arkansas and Oklahoma, but will make a trip or three into TX this year if things go as planned. Harass your wife by chasing her around all the time and then she will be happy to get you out of the house for some coyote hunting hahaha

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.