Covenant hog callers

snox801

anyone check out hog zombies on youtube? They use that caller with a few different sets for hogs. They seem to work amazing. I've got a fox pro and a wildlife tech. I think the wildlife tech is better but neither seem to have anything like the bullet. I h e pig in distress but they seem to have a version of rooting or something similar. I really want to buy one and try in texas next week but I've bought so much dumb stuff already I'm over 5g's before I even head down. Just looking for any experience with these.

snox save your money. I have a friend that has one and it broke the first time he used it. The original hog sounds on the Pro are very close to whats on the bullet. They work under the right conditions. I have set up twice close to two different hog bedding areas. Hit the Fox Pro and both times it sounded like an army was coming. Then on both occasions a big male coyote rushed my decoy.

Thank you very much. That's what I was looking for. Only time I've ever tried I turn on my caller by this small pond and didn't know a pig was very close to it. It took off like crazy. I know others where close but they never came.

The Fox Pro definitely worked for me. The hogs got close enough I could see legs. They were coming hard. I just could not wait. I chose not to turn down the alpha dogs. I think you were probably winded. Or perhaps a small hog caught out roaming by his self heard the distress and was afraid of being lunch. Any way keep trying it. No doubt it does work. Unlike coyote calling when you get a response it is not going to be from one animal. It's going to be from a hoard of ****ed off sows. Very exciting and way too much fun. Can't wait for pics and war story's.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.