Couldn't stop thinking about Butterbean

It's hung up on the mantle as a conversation piece,
I will not take part or be involved in any way of tarnishing or desecration anyone's Hetero street credential's ;)
It's getting lonely out here in the last man club. The few of us left should by a bottle, and the last one without 6.5 Creedmoor can celebrate.

My son and I zeroed a newly mounted scope on my Creedmoor yesterday. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Butterbean. What is he going to do with his new Beanmoor? Will he restock it, rebarrel it, have it trued??? Will it shoot? The suspense is killing me.
Jon I hope that you and Butter are not cheating on the rest of us where you can't stop thinking about him.
You are making a lot of us Jealous!

Jon I hope that you and Butter are not cheating on the rest of us where you can't stop thinking about him.
You are making a lot of us Jealous!
I had already imagined Butterbean putting a 28" barrel on that Ruger with a super heavy tripod mounted stock and inventing a special powder load that would launch the fastest bullet to ever blaze forth from any Creedmoor. The Beanmoor Mach 3.
You could do it, couldn't you, Bean?

I had already imagined Butterbean putting a 28" barrel on that Ruger with a super heavy tripod mounted stock and inventing a special powder load that would launch the fastest bullet to ever blaze forth from any Creedmoor. The Beanmoor Mach 3.
You could do it, couldn't you, Bean?
Jon you are making us all ******* in anticipation.
"THE BEANMOORE"
Coming soon to your area!🤣
Calibers coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, wasn't shooting at photos of Butterbean; but by the time he gets the Beanmoor to shoot 3400 fps, he may realize why his "friends" gave him this wonderful freebie. But if he does work up some kind of superload for it, he may have a long line of manbunned dudes wearing skinny jeans at his door begging him for the recipe.
...bringing him White Claw...