Coming first week of May: Swiss-P 50 Cal HCSX, 338 Lapua Ball, and 375 Swiss-P Ammo

RavenRocksPrecision

LRH Sponsor
We will be carrying (arriving first week of May 2023), the following Swiss-P Products in limited numbers:

.50 Cal Swiss P Sniper HCSX P1 748gr - 10 round boxes

.338 Lapua Mag. SWISS P Ball 251gr - 10 round boxes

.375 Swiss-P 350gr FMJ - 180 round ammo cans

If anyone has interest in any of these, you can call/text now for pricing. We will have discounts on bulk 50 Cal purchases (100 rounds). The 375 Swiss will only be sold in a 180 round ammo cans.

Attachments

• 50 cal round-1.jpg
    50 cal round-1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 25
We are 8 days into May, any updates?
It appears that there is nothing available?

:(
The 50 BMG is in stock right now: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/50-cal-swiss-p-sniper-hcsx-p1-748gr-50-bmg/

The 338 Lapua ball is almost sold out, but we have one box on clearance: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/338-lapua-mag-ruag-swiss-p-252gr-fmj-10-round-box/

We will have some 338 Lapua Tactical (designed to penetrate glass better) later this week. It's more expensive though.

The 375 Swiss-P is special order only. We can get it shipped out same day from our distributor, but we aren't going to physically carry it because it's super niche and haven't gotten seen enough interest, especially at the price point.

I checked your links really early yesterday morning and both cartridges were out of stock which is why I posted. The .375 Swiss P special order was listed as the same, call.

:)

I checked your links really early yesterday morning and both cartridges were out of stock which is why I posted. The .375 Swiss P special order was listed as the same, call.

:)
Not sure exactly what happened with the inventory, but always happy to move inventory around. We usually have some of the inventory allocated to the website, some for Gun Broker, and a small amount in reserve. If anyone ever sees something on GB that's out of stock on the website, we're happy to take the GB listing down and move it over to the website for you. The prices are almost always better on our website and it's free shipping over $150.

We'll have the 338 Lapua tactical in stock by the end of day tomorrow. I'll make a post when it's up for sale.

All the Swiss-P (4 types of 338 Lapua Mag) and the 50 BMG are all discounted an extra 5% this week with code: SwissP5

This brings the least expensive box of 338 LM down to $76.95 a box. Free shipping over $150