Colorado Draw

I received my unsuccessful moose notice yesterday. I was charged for a bear tag, but it doesn't show on the website nor do I have a "successful" email yet. I had a 2nd choice bear, mainly to have just in case we spot one. Now I hope I get my 1st choice deer since it seems I have the bear tag incoming.

Well, got hit for my deer muzzleloader tag today, and now will have deer and bear for same unit. I also put in for cow elk on 2nd choice for muzzleloader also, guess we will wait and see on that one.

Well, got hit for my deer muzzleloader tag today, and now will have deer and bear for same unit. I also put in for cow elk on 2nd choice for muzzleloader also, guess we will wait and see on that one.
I'm waiting to see if I get my deer ml-- I wonder how spread apart the notification is-- I wonder if it's alphabetical, by date you applied, buy unit number, by Cid # or totally random?

I'm waiting to see if I get my deer ml-- I wonder how spread apart the notification is-- I wonder if it's alphabetical, by date you applied, buy unit number, by Cid # or totally random?
Check you bank account. My official notice hasn't come, and it hasn't hit the CPW website yet, but I was charged the cost of a deer tag sometime this morning. The same thing happened on bear. I got the charge yesterday, but i didn't get the notice until mid-morning today.