Cold Shot MOAB for Fixed Power Scout/Long Eye Relief Scopes

375rifleman

Hello I am thinking about making a stripper clip fed 375 H&H pseudo Mauser scout rifle. I was going to use a fixed power scout/long eye relief scope. I was wondering that if I used a Cold Shot MOAB adjustable scope mount I could dial the scope up or down without touching the scope adjustment dials for different ranges? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, opinions, and answers.

Hello I am thinking about making a stripper clip fed 375 H&H pseudo Mauser scout rifle. I was going to use a fixed power scout/long eye relief scope. I was wondering that if I used a Cold Shot MOAB adjustable scope mount I could dial the scope up or down without touching the scope adjustment dials for different ranges? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, opinions, and answers.

Very interesting, I just recently got a 375 Whelan A.I. on a 98 Mauser military action . It is short ,19.5" barrel and has ghost ring peep with banded sourdough post front sight. All up it weighs 7 lbs. I am wanting to use stripper clips also but the peep sights are too slow . I have been thinking seriously about a scout scope , but scout scopes haven't advanced the way Tac scopes have. I'm thinking about trying a red dot sight on it as they have unlimited eye relief. I'm not familiar with the mount you mentioned, do you have a pic ?

Cold Trigger Finger heres a picture of it or coldshotusa.com has pictures of it. By the way I would really like to see you rifle, could you please send some pictures of it ? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1551.JPG
    IMG_1551.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.