Cloud Peak Gunworks???

Rokey199

Does anyone know whats going on with Cloud Peak GW, I ve been trying to get ahold of Trevor for a few weeks now with no luck. the website is still up, no room on the answering machine. Gone hunting?

I dont think he is hunting.. I have seen him around town recently. He lives down the street from me. If I get a chance I will run down and see if he is around

I had the same experience with Trevor on my build. Sometimes it took a month or two for a response. I really think he's just crazy busy. But when/if you do have him build a gun, you will be happy. There's a few of us on here that he's built guns for........and he puts out shooters!

BTW, what are you building
_________
Brent

I had the same experience with Trevor on my build. Sometimes it took a month or two for a response. I really think he's just crazy busy. But when/if you do have him build a gun, you will be happy. There's a few of us on here that he's built guns for........and he puts out shooters!

BTW, what are you building
_________
Brent

Yea i'll second this!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.