Classic movie lines thread

Don't mean to be a buzz kill however the line delivered by doc holiday/Val kilmer was not, I'm your huckleberry, it was in fact I'm your huckle bearer, back in that time period, the handle on a casket was called a huckle, over time the term for whatever reason became pallbearer, basically doc was saying it's your funeral, I'm your Huckle Bearer,
Cool, didn't know that.

Cool, didn't know that.
https://screenrant.com/tombstone-doc-holliday-im-your-huckleberry-meaning/
In the 1800s, when Tombstone is set, "I'm your huckleberry" was a common saying. It essentially means "I'm the one you want," or "I'm the man for the job," which is what Doc wants to convey to Johnny when he tells him the line twice in the movie. He was up to the task of dueling with Johnny. This is one of the few lines of dialogue in Tombstone that were taken directly from the horse's mouth. Holliday is on record as having used this phrase, so including it in the screenplay reflected his own speech patterns.

Some audience members have misinterpreted the meaning of this line. Some of them heard "huckleberry" as "huckle bearer." Since "huckle" was a term used for the handles on caskets in the 1800s, some viewers have misunderstood the phrase to mean that Doc will be Johnny's pallbearer after he dies. This misinterpretation was so widespread that Kilmer corrected it in his own autobiography. Kilmer wrote, "I do not say, 'I'm your huckle bearer.' I say, 'I'm your huckleberry,' connotating, 'I'm your man. You've met your match.'"

Don't mean to be a buzz kill however the line delivered by doc holiday/Val kilmer was not, I'm your huckleberry, it was in fact I'm your huckle bearer, back in that time period, the handle on a casket was called a huckle, over time the term for whatever reason became pallbearer, basically doc was saying it's your funeral, I'm your Huckle Bearer,
THATS where that came from !! Learn something new every day!!