• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Claro walnut wood blank ///SPF///

1legmont

I have for sale 2 Claro walnut wood blanks. They are large enough for any varmint or bench rest stock you might want. I believe they are too and three-quarter inch thick. these are two out of three blanks I bought at the same time that are out of the same piece of wood. I already used one and these are the two left over. Really hard to tell the difference between the two. When I bought them they were advertised as AAA but I would put them at AA. I paid $350 each plus freight. these are dry and ready to carve. I will sell for $250 each delivered. And shipping is expensive on these because they heavy. these are pictured without any alcohol or coating

Blank 1
blank1_zps5c5f11ce.jpg

Blank 2
blank2_zpse2d99132.jpg

Re: 2 Claro walnut wood blanks

These are nicely figured blanks, as I had them in my shop for a year or two. Here are a few pictures of the stock I made for 1legmont out of the third blank....

Attachments

• IMG07.jpg
    IMG07.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG05.jpg
    IMG05.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG04.jpg
    IMG04.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 9
Re: 2 Claro walnut wood blanks

thanks Joel. I was going to post something similar but couldn't get them to turn out. As everyone can see Joel does excellent work. I believe if prices are fair. Check out his website.Joel Russo gunstock

cheers

Re: 2 Claro walnut wood blank #1 blank///SPF///

the first blank in the pictures is///SPF///

Cheers

thanks everyone that looked and long-range hunting magazine, both blanks are///SPF///