• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 84M SuperAmerica .308 Win - AAA Claro Walnut Beauty

Ramblin99

This safe queen is a beautiful Kimber 84M SuperAmerica in .308 Win caliber. Here is what Kimber says about it:

"The Kimber 84M SuperAmerica .308 Win rifle features a AAA-grade claro walnut stock with a hand-rubbed oil finish and 24 lines-per-inch checkering, ebony forend tip, bluing polished metal surfaces, pillar and glass bedding for added strength, traditional cheek piece, and a match grade barrel, chamber, and trigger to ensure accuracy."

Some stats: 22" barrel, 13-3/4" LOP, 1:12 twist and weighs only 5 lbs. 13 oz. This one is in immaculate condition. You will have to look for a while to find even the smallest flaw. Very low round count. The only reason I'm selling is I just found another Rifles Inc. Strata so something in the safe needs to go. The wide fiddleback grain and dark tannin graining is really nice on this rifle. The rifle has the best, deepest blueing I have ever seen on a firearm. The sale also includes the $112 polished blue Kimber scope bases (not shown). No box.
$1,600 shipped from an individual to your FFL. It is cross-posted so first I'll Take It prevails. Payment via Paypal FnF or USPS money orders. I have many more photos, so please drop me a PM if you need more photos or have questions. Don't miss this beauty. The 84M SuperAmerica rifles are getting harder to come by. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_9920.JPG
IMG_9933.JPG
IMG_9921.JPG
IMG_9934.JPG
IMG_9929.JPG
IMG_9945.JPG
IMG_9926.JPG
IMG_9941.JPG
IMG_9935.JPG
IMG_9937.JPG

Last edited:
She's a beauty!
I wonder how long before we see the craft of deep rich blueing disappear.
My congrats to State!

I have 2 with AAA grade Claro timber, a super America 300WM and a 338WM.
I think my other 300WM also has AAA grade Claro or French walnut. It was a Select grade stock fitted to a Classic 8400 action. Great rifles. I hunt with them all just about every weekend, I don't own any safe queens.

Cheers.