Chuckinator

Chuckinator

Hi I'm Don and just registered. I live in the Phoenix, Az area up in Desert Hills. I'm mostly a varmint hunter, prarie dogs, coyotes, woodchucks, crows, etc. , and love my upland game shooting-quail, pheasant, grouse,. still enjoy squirrel and rabbit also.
did my fair share of big game hunting and still go whenever you can get drawn.
I reload for accuracy and love to target shoot. my favorite handgun i shoot is a WWII .45. not big into military weapons but enjoy my ARs and AK.
I am an advid horseman and get into the desert and woods when ever i can. the weather here is finally cooling so I'll be scouting on horseback. glad to be here. god bless!

Last edited:

trueblue

Welcome to LRH site. I joined here about 1 1/2 -2 years ago, and I can tell you there is a great bunch of guys on here.They share their wealth of imformation
on a daily basis. Best site I have ever been on for courtious behavior and sharing of imformation. Enjoy.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.