Chuckinator

Chuckinator

Hi I'm Don and just registered. I live in the Phoenix, Az area up in Desert Hills. I'm mostly a varmint hunter, prarie dogs, coyotes, woodchucks, crows, etc. , and love my upland game shooting-quail, pheasant, grouse,. still enjoy squirrel and rabbit also.
did my fair share of big game hunting and still go whenever you can get drawn.
I reload for accuracy and love to target shoot. my favorite handgun i shoot is a WWII .45. not big into military weapons but enjoy my ARs and AK.
I am an advid horseman and get into the desert and woods when ever i can. the weather here is finally cooling so I'll be scouting on horseback. glad to be here. god bless!

Last edited:
Welcome to LRH site. I joined here about 1 1/2 -2 years ago, and I can tell you there is a great bunch of guys on here.They share their wealth of imformation
on a daily basis. Best site I have ever been on for courtious behavior and sharing of imformation. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.