Chronograph suggestions for that work with Guns and Bows.

cellguy

Hi,
I plan to work some loads for my 300PRC. I'm looking to see what Chronograph people are using nowadays. I saw the Magneto but I don't think it will work on Bows and Handguns. I see so many versions out there just wondering what people are using with success. Thanks

No responses? I was looking to maybe get a Chronograph also. don't need super hi-tech just basic accurate info. I'm just wanting to find out what is reliable and yet the most economical. I don't want to spend $300 if an $150 unit will fit the bill but don't want to spend $150 for a paperweight to find out I should have spent $300

I have the old CED with screens. Does not work on real cloudy days so you have to plan. It works. I have shot everything threw it. I usually set it up and test with my 22 pistol to make sure all is functioning. The new stuff have cool features but all have some draw back

Thanks

Buck

I have the old CED with screens. Does not work on real cloudy days so you have to plan. It works. I have shot everything threw it. I usually set it up and test with my 22 pistol to make sure all is functioning. The new stuff have cool features but all have some draw back

Thanks

Buck
I bought the infrared screens, works sunny, cloudy might even work nights, don't want to find out

Thanks

Buck
Sorry but what is CED.

I would almost exclusively use mine for rifle. I don't mind spending money on good tools, but sometimes you will get the same results out of a Craftsman wrench vs a Snap-on

I would normally agree....but that has not been my experiences with chronographs. Before I had the CED M2, mine was super basic that may or may not spit out the right numbers....when it worked.

I would normally agree....but that has not been my experiences with chronographs. Before I had the CED M2, mine was super basic that may or may not spit out the right numbers....when it worked.
Fair enough. That's why I was looking on this site. The people on this have been GREAT sharing knowledge and real world experiences. Im just trying to learn from the mistakes of others so to speak and not spend good money after bad. Thanks Beluebow