Chronograph suggestions for that work with Guns and Bows.

I would normally agree....but that has not been my experiences with chronographs. Before I had the CED M2, mine was super basic that may or may not spit out the right numbers....when it worked.
I have the LR now too. If you think your CED M2 is basic, my F1 Chrony is very basic. I still have it for a backup, just in case.

You won't be disappointed. A few years ago, I purchased the Caldwell based on price. The unit did not work correctly with the Android application. My phone did not record each shot. I had to get up, walk to unit and read the speed after each shot. Also, the speed readings seemed unreliable. I bought the Labradar last year.

It took me some research and a call to the manufacturer to learn how to setup the unit and my .22-250 rifle muzzle The unit had issues picking up the .22 caliber bullets. Customer service was wonderful. Due to my bench configuration, I built a bracket to mount the unit past the edge of the bench. Otherwise, I had to sit way back on the bench in an uncomfortable position. I am still learning the Labradar.

From what I understand, Labradar requires/recommends a triggering device to detect the arrow release.

I have an older oehler with the printer and ballistic program from late 90's. Edit....for thrown rocks to rifles. Also a pro chrono for the last 15 years. Knocked over the pro chrono into pieces and they repaired it for shipping a couple months ago. I have ran them end to end and data is the same. I'm not spending any more to upgrade or get some bling bling.