Chassis questions

YOSEPPY

I've been kicking around the idea abiut getting a chassis for my sendero. I like the xlr chassis but my only concern is the mag system. I'm running a 25-06 will the ai mags work with that or is there even a mag out there I can use?? Hope this is the right sub forum.

I know they are using the ai mags but is there a ai mag that works for the 06 family of cases

When in doubt, go directly to the source, I have been working with ...

Nick Hunter
XLR Industries
714-B Scarlet Drive
Grand Junction , CO 81505
Phone: 970.241.1807
Hours: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. MST Mon-Fri
Web: www.xlrindustries.com

... and he's been very helpful and responsive.

If you haven't seen them yet checkout Masterpiece Arms chassis. They are nice and come with all the bells and whistles for $875.00.

If you haven't seen them yet checkout Masterpiece Arms chassis. They are nice and come with all the bells and whistles for $875.00.

Yep, they're very nice, I particularly like the monopod and tool-less adjustability on the butt stock. However, I went with the XLR element with tac-lite butt stock ($595), folding adapter ($115), and 5-round AICS LM CIP mag ($85) for $815 shipped instead.

If you like and/or need the features offered on the MPA BA chassis, it's a great value. As FEENIX mentioned, you get the monopod, toolless adjustable stock, and also a barricade stop, night vision rail, and a built in bubble level.
CORE shooting has them priced at $825, and Brownells at $875. I bought my last one from Brownells with a 10% off coupon.

I'll be picking mine up from Core when I go to shoot sometime this year.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts