KRG Bravo Chassis?

redneckclimbing

Anyone running one of these yet?

The price is awesome, and the design and features are everything I would ever want. My brother is looking for a stock for a LA Rem 700, and I have a hard time telling him not to try this one?

I searched the web-site and didn't see any responses, anyone have any experience?

Anyone running one of these yet?

The price is awesome, and the design and features are everything I would ever want. My brother is looking for a stock for a LA Rem 700, and I have a hard time telling him not to try this one?

I searched the web-site and didn't see any responses, anyone have any experience?[/QUOTE. I just ordered one I haven't gotten it yet. It will be here in a few days so I will make a post about it sometime after I get to put some rounds out with it.

I just picked one up for my Tikka T1x. I'm waiting on my scope and rings but it is very comfortable. It came with spaces for the loo but I may upgrade that fr KRG Tool-Less Buttbad Mechanism.

I have one in which I put a Tikka T1x as well as one that had a LA 700 pattern action in it for a bit. Really like how well I could quickly set up on it, and repeatable too. I move the T1x to an ACC chassis more but am re-thinking that as it's really not providing much ROI for the price difference. Only reason I sold the 700 LA one was that I sold the barreled action what was in it. I did like that the 700 LA was for CIP length mags as I was running a 300PRC in it.

I do have one Bravo for Rem 700 S/A siting in my storage area. no plans to use it yet but not really worth selling for a loss either. I'm sure I'll find a project for it without too much work.

I shot my Tikka T1 last weekend and that Bravo chassis is nice. Stock is very comfortable to lay behind. It's a lot better than the X-Ray chassis I tried.

Attachments

• BED4BC7C-A47C-4E6F-B62B-0AED53A254E5.jpeg
    BED4BC7C-A47C-4E6F-B62B-0AED53A254E5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.