Chair recommendations for sitting water in a blind

Since you are in need for chair in water. Find an old wooden dining room type chair that has wide seat. I added 2x4's across the legs to increase stability and increase flotation on soft bottom. I just brought a nice foam seat pad and it was comfortable! The stability of the chair was great to even shoot from sitting position. Heck look at trash day in neighborhood!

Here is what I use to carry all my hunting gear from the truck to the ground blind. The cart bag serves as a chair with backrest. It is the same cart I use in high power matches. It's a long walk from the parking lot to 200 yard on Viale, Camp Perry with all the gear on your shoulder, the cart is handy.

Actual picture was lifted from the net as I don't have a picture of mine. Identical to it except mine has taller wheels.

View attachment 369611
I'm sorry, but that style seat becomes very uncomfortable during long sits, due to the front bar pressing on the backs of the thighs.

Man it must be nice to have blinds you can use office chairs in 😊

I'm having to lug around my 30+lb bulky blind in nasty terrain at times, along with chairs, and all my hunting gear.

I'm saying this out of jealously lol, sounds pretty awesome!

Last edited: