Certification??

Hugnot

"it ain't over until it is over" I remember when a Republican candidate for governor in Washington state, Dino Rossi, was certified two times as winner but lost when the Democrats dug up and discovered lost ballots in unusual places.

Ever see that movie "Black Sheep" with Chris Farley?
Washington state is another swampy cesspool. Lost all faith in that state when Rob McKenna lost to Inslee. Anyone watching the debates had to be ****ed! Inslee can hardly speak coherently.

"it ain't over until it is over" I remember when a Republican candidate for governor in Washington state, Dino Rossi, was certified two times as winner but lost when the Democrats dug up and discovered lost ballots in unusual places.

Same thing with the present senator. The Republican won. But after a few more times counting, viola, they found some more Democrat votes.

Got be time....
No more populous votes in states...complete countability..
Only way is county by county...
On everything....the major cities control to much...got to get it out of their hands....theyd starve out if rural took over.....
Of course they'd biiitcch about it...

I remember well, what's good for the goose is apparently way off base for the gander.

Mark Taylor says Trump will seat at least two more Supreme Court Justices. That means Trump will be president on 1/20/21.
Well I hope they have more guts than the last.three feckless jurists that were appointed! It seems the cancel culture has frightened those jurists out of backing the constitution. I assure you if it had been the other way round and if the.majority were democrats they'd have heard and reversed the case.
.You'd think that these judges don't know what's at.stake or value their comfort and.privacy more.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.